In 90 days, we’ll work through the crucial phases of creating a successful marketing plan:
- Business goals – Establishing the business long and short term goals, its business objectives and their KPIs.
- Business Identity – establishing a clear view of who you are as a business, including branding guideline, vision, mission statement, messaging, customer persona.
- Marketing Strategy – designing a marketing strategy that is in line with the business objectives and that faithful to its identity.
- Marketing Mix – implementing marketing tactics that have been proven to deliver business objectives.
- Tracking – Monthly reports designed to identify problems, issues while proposing a way forward.
How much time we spend on each phase depends on the client specific needs. Independently from the situation, each client will acquire enough marketing knowledge to give them the confidence to continue their business growth on their own.
This is for you if:
- You’ve lost momentum in your business
- Whatever you have tried so far has not worked
- You don’t know how to implement digital marketing work at your advantage
- Your marketing vision lacks clarity and direction
- You want to learn marketing without spending too much time or money
- Your marketing agency failed you
- Online advice is getting you nowhere and you want clear, personal actions to take
What will I get?
- A bespoke marketing plan that aligns to your business goals
- A complete branding document to guide you
- A marketing strategy that you understand and can relate to
- Easy to follow steps to implement marketing tactics
- The knowledge of key marketing concept to keep you in control
- The full support of a marketing expert
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 6x 60 minute calls (via Skype)
- 2x 60 minute follow up calls
- Comprehensive notes after each session to help you move forward
- A bespoke marketing plan & strategy
- Weekly tasks to help you implement actionable tactics
- Daily email support
Your investment: £1560 (split in 3 payments)
Ready to start growing your business through digital marketing?